Liquor licensing

Liquor Licensing in New South Wales is carried out by the Department of Video Gaming & Racing, the Alcohol Management Board and also the Licensing Court. Common Types of Licences Catering service’s Licence-this licence is required for properties where features are held and also liquor is offered as well as additionally when an event caterer offers alcohol with food at a function. The licence likewise has certain problems attached to it if meals are additionally served at the premises. Wholesale (Off-Licence )-this enables the holder to provide liquor to other electrical outlets where liquor is offered or consumed. If the dining establishment has a function area recommended on the licence then alcohol can be eaten in that location prior to or after the dish.